Saturday 12 September 2015

Autumn Days ....

Hi guys!


I wanted to talk about seasons today because i thought it would really nice to share with you what I feelt about all the season, and 1 in particular(hint its in the title)😜


Spring, I love a good floral dress and flower crown just as much as the next girl but, I could kill for a berry lip and some autumn nails.Don't get me wrong spring is still an amazing season.


Summer Okay I cannot lie summer is by far one of the best season I mean high waisted shorts,floppy hats and sunglasses plus unlimited amount ice cream.Not to mention no school of a numerous weeks. I can definitely say that summer is one of my all time faves. But can we just be thankful for the piles of multi-coloured leaves to jump in and cosy blankets?

Winter mostly cold but its good where it counts like Christmas who doesn't love Christmas hot coco by the fire place and a great be twinkling xmas tree while your in the cutest jumper and slippers all cosy (we've all had that dream).There just something so special about biting into a candy apple and having a autumn photoshoot in the woods.

I know what your probably thinking this never happens to me well girlfriend I hear you loud and clear cause 90percent of the stuff I just said never happens to me but I still like to dream because it makes me happy to dream (I'm odd).

Sometimes just dreaming can make all that bad stuff disappear and anything can happen.

I have a so many things I want to do this fall and this year I'm finally gonna make them happen(fingers crossed) Comment down below what you wanna do this fall whether is something craycray or just hanging with your friends.

The reason I love autumn sooo much is because of the memories you can make at the time arts and crafts baking anything. Here's a few fun things I wanna do this autumn

Things I wanna do this autumn

1.Have a photoshoot at the woods
As crazy as it sounds it seems like quite a good idea when autumns in full swing go to the nearest woods and just chill and take a load of photos these would great for insta or any other social media or even a memory to cherish in the future .

2.Learn to knit
okay this one is a bit odd but is actually quite a good idea you can find easy tutorials on YouTube. Plus is great for a present for someone plus it takes up a lot of spare time and helps you do something productive.

3.Get my eye makeup on point
During the fall eye make up is everything it makes you stand out and makes you unique plus there are a billion ways to get your make up on point. The internet is more useful than you actually think blogs, YouTube videos, social media websites everything can help.

4.Get serious with baking
I do do the odd cupcakes now and then but want to take it more seriously food is delicious cuisine that I love  and baking makes me happy so really want to take it seriously.

I hope you all have an amazing fall

grace out zzzzzzzzzz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment