Friday 11 September 2015

#TheSkoolLife

Hi everyone! As most of you know it is back to school and most people have started school and are having to get back into that horrific routine again can I just say uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhh!

If you live in America you might have started school weeks ago but for me I only started this week and thank the Good lord I survived it. If someone asked me what I thought of school on a good day it would be very different from on a bad day. My favourite subject is lunch period-okay lunch isn't actually a subject but for me it is.In the comments tell me your fave subject? I think I'm gonna share all the highlights of school year on this blog so keep an eye out for that cause gossip in secondary school is hot!

I'm not even joking first week and things are already getting steamy that's all I'm saying.If your nosey and wanna hear about just tell me in the comments bellow and maybe I will include a few posts ;).

Okay my getting away off topic about what this post was even supposed to be about! The one thing I forgot tell you about was that I go to an all girls school yep no boys! For me that's a plus teenage boys are just ridic and considering our generation they just get worse and worse. Once I start you guys will never hear the end of this post.

Anyways the school is okay but its quite strict especially on grades the rules are let me just tell them to you

My school rules  

We have to have our skirts up to our knees or lower
We cant wear nail varnish on our nails
We can only wear gold or sliver studded earrings
No jewellery unless its for religious reasons
We have to wear a uniform and we cant shout in the lunch hall


As you can see school can seriously suck but if you make good friends its all good I mean everything is easier with a little bit of love right and searching up school life hacks on YouTube =P . Here are some of my tips that I've have learnt from my school experience..

My top tips for surviving
 
1.Talk to people interact socialize its hard but just join and be nice but subtle this helps you to become a approachable and people will want to talk to you.

2.Dont just go for the popular people because they are usually the most cattiest and not very nice group of friends you may regret joining them just go for people that are nice and you find yourself comfortable with.

3.Try not to be to worried if you don't get invited to all the parties cause one not everyone can invite everyone and the person having a party may not be someone you actually talk to that much.

4,If you get distant from good friends its okay to just not frequently hangout with them a simple hi in the corridors is fine.

5.If you have gum and don't wanna share just keep an old packet and when someone askes bring out the empty pack and say you have nothing left.

I hope those were helpful to some people who are struggling and if you are generous why not post a comment of your best life hacks

grace out zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment: