Friday 16 December 2016

Beauty, What really counts?

pretty - (of a person, especially a woman or child) attractive in a delicate way without being truly beautiful.

beautiful - pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically

Sometimes I look at my self and think wow I'm so fracking average from my skin to my weight. I look in the mirror and instantly start harshly judging myself especially the way I look. I judge everything from my tiny spots on my forehead to my flat nose and my tiny lips. Its been a long time since I looked at myself and thought damn gurl you fine AF.


However imagine a six year old me who couldn't get enough of myself. I would stare at myself thinking I was flipping gorgeous and that  I was model material I thought I was the prettiest little girl ever! Looking back I wish I still had that confidence but not on such a major level were I would stare at myself for 20 minutes a day!

I was the most self absorbed little girl I ever knew. I'm shaking my head just thinking about it.

Why did I tell you that story?
Well, if your sitting their feeling like rubbish and that your not pretty enough or gorgeous. STOP. Because we may not all be pretty but you right their through this very screen you are beautiful and if anyone wants to tell you different their talking absolute BS. Every human being has beauty in them no mater who we are okay. So not a lot of us look like Victoria Secret models but that doesn't matter because when you wear your face with proudness, your beauty will shine through you are gorgeous inside and out. Never think indifferently.

Social Media has opened a new door on what society excepts us to look like whether that's 'slim thick' or flawless eyebrows. Their have been many times I've scrolled through my Instagram feeling like shit.  But in reality I'm not. I'm Gods creation and I'm beautiful the way I am. I don't need social validation, self validation is what really counts. No don't call yourself ugly because you aint.

Yeah and one more thing to every person who has a problem with people who wear make up.
We don't wear make up for you we wear make up because it makes us happy, we know were beautiful without so leave us alone.

Before I go I'm going to leave with this quote
'Admire others beauty without questioning yours'

Graceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee outttttttttttttttttttttttttta 💖💋💘😚


No comments:

Post a Comment