Friday 9 December 2016

Friday Playlist

Friday is probably the  best day of the week. Its just the greatest day. It marks the end of the week and the start of the weekend! So its need to start of with a bang. You can just let loose and forget about all that stress. Music can seriously help with that so I created a list of songs that can help you let loose.

1. Ayo Chris Brown
2.Loyal Chris Brown
(These songs are essentals they MUST be played)
3.Trap Queen - Fetty Wap
4.679- Fetty Wap
5.Do It again - Pia Mia
6. One Dance Drake

So that's my list of songs that you actually have to dance your heart out too.

I hope you guys liked this impromptu post. I might do some more of theses btw.
Do you agree?
What's your ultimate dance playlist?

Let me know
I'm the comments beloww

Graceeeeeeeeeeeee ouuuuuuuuuuuuta ❤๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜

Image result for lit party


No comments:

Post a Comment