Monday 5 December 2016

Friends or Fakers

Hello people of the world

I'm breaking the rules new Friday post is now!

I have no intro in me so I'm just gonna jump right into this blogpost. Is that cool? cool.

Snakes their everywhere nower days and its like you cant escape them. Sometimes the most unlikely people become snakes and its hard. Secondary school has not only challenged me educationally but socially. Literally everyone is fake as fudge pies and it seriously scares me.

I feel like by the time I leave secondary school I would have left maybe only finding one true friend who will be their for me through everything. She listen she'll do the best she can for me she'll be real with me and I'd  do the same for her.

I don't know when I'll find this friend or if I've found this person already and I haven't bothered being their friend.(sigh)

I don't know if this blogpost makes any sense what-so-ever but I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm sick with having people to hang out with.I want deeper friendships but it feels like I'm missed the the true friend train a loooooong time ago.

However finding the perfect friend can also be like finding the perfect guy you know.. It doesn't exist at all. You only get the right guy they way you get the right friend. But maybe if I wait a while then I will find the right friend. I mean who knows when the right person walks through that door?

I don't know this post is just really rambly and literally doesn't make sense, but what are your thoughts on well friends and fakers? and has anyone been fake to you face? If so, how?

This post has been short and deep. May not have been sweet buttttt
Graceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee outtttttttttttttttttttta 💋💓💟

No comments:

Post a Comment