Friday 9 December 2016

Kindness

Am I kind?

To be honest with you I'm not really as kind as I could be. I mean I am a human being with feelings, some days I'm nice, others I'm not so nice. But honestly I'm not the sweetest human being I know and that's a fact.

I feel that kindness is one of the greatest qualities in a person. When your reply to hate and backlash with a smile you are better than the abuse your getting. But kindness can be difficult. I'm not going to sit here and type away on how  you  have to always compliment everyone that's throws hateful comments at you because its not that easy.

Here's the real question. Is being kind behind an evil motive still kindness?

If I'm kind to someone because someone told me too am I still kind? Some of us might have been brought to be kind and polite to people we do it because were told too not because we want too. A little food for thought eh.

But I can say that I truly admire a kind person. Someone who doesn't need to say anything back. Someone who reply's to hate with love. Someone who turns the other cheek when they get slapped. They're not kind out of fear but through the purity of their heart.

Sometimes I forgot about kindness. My life would be a whole lot better if I actually practised it daily. A kind person isn't weak but it strong at least that's what I believe.

In a lot of my posts I'm always talking about that someone, why can't I be that someone I'm looking for? Why can't I be that kind person I'm looking for? Theirs nothing stopping me and theirs nothing stopping you from be who your truly want to be.

Graceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ooutaaaaa💘💖💗

No comments:

Post a Comment